Enfavr Circles is one of the most useful features of Enfavr. The primary objective of this feature is to allow you to create a trusted group that includes your friends and members of your community with whom you share common interests or activities. Maybe you are looking for experts with whom you want to share activities for a baking project, or a group of music enthusiasts who want to learn playing an instrument with a friendly coach, or a group of parents who want to swap child care for parent date nights - Enfavr Circles allows you to create your close-knit groups for sharing or seeking help on activities.
The following are main functions supported within Enfavr Groups.
- Manage Circles
To Create a new Circle follow these steps
1) Click on My Circles menu item under Circles.
2) On the My Circles page - Click on Create New Circle button seen in the top right corner of the page.
3) Enter details for your Circle and fill in the sections highlighted in the image below. Give your Circle a unique and interesting name, upload a profile image for your Circle and enter a description.
4) Click on Add Friends to add friends to your Circle.
After selecting the list of people you would like to invite to your Circle, you can optionally change the Circle invite message and click on Update Message to update the message.
Click on Create My Circle to complete the group creation step. At this time, all group invitees will receive an email notification about their membership in this newly formed group. Members of your Circle can choose to exit the Circle at their discretion.
There are hundreds of Circles created by Enfavr community members. Circles can be local, for example a neighborhood group, where every member is physically located nearby. Circles can also be virtual, where members are online. Clicking on My Circles in the Circles Menu takes you to the Circles main page - where you can view all Circles created by you.
View Circles Details
Click on any of the groups tiles to view details of the group. Group details include information about group members, what the group is all about and their purpose. A Group's location is decided based on the location of Group owner. The picture below shows the details of a group, including its members.
Circle Member Details
The image below shows details of a group member. Each tile includes a set of icons that indicated certain facets of a group member. It also indicates the member's participation on the group indicating the number of Favrs Given and Received between other members of the group. A key to the icons is described below.
Manage groups allows a group creator or owner to make changes to the group. Changes include adding or deleting members, changing the group's profile image and description. To make changes to a group, follow the steps explained below;
1) Start by clicking on My Circles under Circles tab from the main Menu. On this page, click on the Manage Groups Button.
2) Update Group: You can change the name, description or invite new members to your group. Click on Update Group after editing or updating the group details.
3) Delete Group: To delete a Group , click on the Delete group button on My Groups Member Detail page. Delete group button is activated only for a group owner. An email notification is sent to the group members to notify them about the group deletion.
4) Delete Group member: To delete group members click on the member delete icon in the individual member tiles. Only a group owner has the privilege to delete a group member. Deleted members will be notified by an email after they are deleted from the group.
5) Exit Group : Group Members can exit a group at any time by clicking on the Exit group button. Only group members can exit a group. A group owner will not be able to exit a group. Should a group owner decide to exit a group, the owner can contact Enfavr Support by email at email@example.com.
Were you able to successfully create and manage your group ? Congratulations! Now you are all set to enjoy the benefits of your groups.
Having issues with your groups or group creation process. Contact Enfavr Support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.